Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
You must not use the content of this website or its newsletter in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website, its newsletter or Strategy for executives LLC or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Newsletter or Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Strategy for Executives’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Strategy for Executives’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Strategy for Executives LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Strategy for Executives’ web site are provided “as is”. Strategy for Executives LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Strategy for Executives LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Strategy for Executives LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Strategy for Executives’ Internet site, even if Strategy for Executives LLC or a Strategy for Executives LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Strategy for Executives’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Strategy for Executives LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Strategy for Executives LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Strategy for Executives LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Strategy for Executives LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Strategy for Executives or Strategy for Executives LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Strategy for Executives’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.